Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday 13th May 2010


This is the only photo I took today and is pretty much indicative of my day. Although it wasn't a bad day, per se, I kept having epic FAIL moments. For example, I rescued an injured street dog - but was wearing the clothes I wanted to wear to a formal function that evening. I remembered to bring my new pantyhose but they were too short for me. I lugged my camera around all day but had left the SD card at home. I got the final proof copy for my book but realised that I had forgotten to change the 9th Edition to 10th Edition on the first page. To top this all off, I got home and suddenly remembered I had left my house keys at work. In Taipei. And hubby wouldn't be home for another hour or so.... oh and my mobile phone was dead too. Yup, it was the 13th alright. So the photo I took of this Blue Screen of Death (taken on Jenni's iPhone - thanks Jenni) is a very apt photo of the day for me. I realised this was the only photo I had taken and giggled. You gotta see the funny side of a BSOD Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment